Another article on the Stimulus package cites the novel use of the term Open Source being used to describe types of health information systems that should be investigated and evaluated. Others are starting to be intrigued by possible cost savings and customizability possibilities. Of course, I’m preaching to the choir here.
Health Care IT | No Comments »
TagsAda Lovelace Day Anita Borg Bat Cave beta testing Big Mac browser share Code of Conduct Data Centers debian digital divide Economic Stimulus Education EHR political landscape firefox floss-pols fun gender gap Google Healthcare IT howtos In-And-Out Burger kitten Mac Leopard Learning Learning Linux legislation LInux linux.conf.au LinuxChix Mozilla Net neutrality Newbie nix open source software photos SCALE sexism sexual harassment system administration Technology tips Tuz Ubuntu volunteerism Wikipedia women
- Attack of the 50 Foot Linkspam
- Cross-post: Start your own b(r)and: Everything I know about starting collaborative, feminist publications
- A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Linkspam (25 January 2015)
- Where in the world is Linkspam Sandiego? (23 January 2015)
- Quick hit: Wikipedia begins purging feminist editors