Another article on the Stimulus package cites the novel use of the term Open Source being used to describe types of health information systems that should be investigated and evaluated. Others are starting to be intrigued by possible cost savings and customizability possibilities. Of course, I’m preaching to the choir here.
Health Care IT | No Comments »
TagsAda Lovelace Day Anita Borg Bat Cave beta testing Big Mac browser share Code of Conduct Data Centers debian digital divide Economic Stimulus Education EHR political landscape firefox floss-pols fun gender gap Google Healthcare IT howtos In-And-Out Burger kitten Mac Leopard Learning Learning Linux legislation LInux linux.conf.au LinuxChix Mozilla Net neutrality Newbie nix open source software photos SCALE sexism sexual harassment system administration Technology tips Tuz Ubuntu volunteerism Wikipedia women
- It’s Dangerous To Go Alone–I’m So Glad I Don’t Have To!
- Growstuff: food gardening, open data and extreme programming the geek feminism way
- Jonathan Strange and Mr Linkspam (16 September 2014)
- Verifiability, truth, and hearsay: feminist point of view on the Geek Feminism wiki
- Wuthering Linkspams (14 September 2014)