Wandering out on the web in search of apache python information and found a sweet site with some quick tips for all things *nix from nixCraft. I found what I needed on configuring Apache2 with mod_python (and you’ll be hearing all about it at our April 19th meeting), plus so much more. If the sampling below doesn’t inspire you to add the nixCraft FAQ to your RSS reader of choice, me and my minions are coming to your house and taking all your penguins away.
Sharing What Have I Learned | No Comments »
December 2013 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
TagsAda Lovelace Day Anita Borg Bat Cave beta testing Big Mac browser share Code of Conduct Data Centers debian digital divide Economic Stimulus Education EHR political landscape firefox floss-pols fun gender gap Google Healthcare IT howtos In-And-Out Burger kitten Mac Leopard Learning Learning Linux legislation LInux linux.conf.au LinuxChix Mozilla Net neutrality Newbie nix open source software photos SCALE sexism sexual harassment system administration Technology tips Tuz Ubuntu volunteerism Wikipedia women
- Verification woes on California's health exchange site
- Sportsmanship and temptation
- Dinosaur Doggerel
- Signed up for a California Exchange plan (I think)
- Does scrolling output make a program slower? Followup.
- Does scrolling output make a program slower?
- Laptop-mode interferes with remote presenter
- When the stores run out of pumpkins ...